Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

positive and negative from me

on Wednesday the 2nd of February 1994 a beautiful baby born in this wonderful world . the beautiful girl who is fortunate to be born in a place called Citeureup. yes it's me of course . oke guys i had a beautiful name, that is Risawati Ghea fibriany . my parents gave me that name . alhamdulilah I was born with beautiful hands and feet are flawless . the color of my skin is a little exotic and a veil that covered my body . beautiful face with thick eyebrows and long eyelashes . I was born with a weight and height that I think it's pretty perfect at my age . I also have a perfect eye and a very melodious voice .
just little flaws because I don't want to worse of what has been created by Allah . I have mostly negative exist on the nature and character . lazy slacker properties including bath . nature sometimes makes people feel uncomfortable around people because I'm a bit fussy . sometimes whem i am in the bad mood I tend to get angry . yes it is a little about myself . I'm not perfect because perfection belongs only true God Almighty .

No comments:

Post a Comment