Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

i'm not the fanatic Alicious


Hi .. I want to tell you about things that I like at the moment. the Film of "Ganteng-ganteng serigala" the first rating at the moment. and especially i want t tell you about one of the actor in  this film. he is Aliando. I love him. but I'm not like the other Alicious that more acting and an anarchist girl. ok let'sthe biodata of my honey sweety ali :)
Ali was born in Jakarta on October 26 1996 and the full name is Muhammad Ali Syarief
Born of the descendants of Arabic and Padang. His mom is a actrees too. his dad was died.
I love him because Ali have good face ( handsome ), sexy voice, and multi talent. he can acting, playing guitar, drum, violin and an also sing. i love his voice.
most of the the characters he played in the film are grumpy but very sweet to the girl.
especially on the "ganteng-ganteng serigala" in this film ali as Digo. and have a girlfriend, sisi. they can make the sweet chemistry and the audience smile alone like a crazy people.
and i heard Ali go out of his high school when a class 2 .. because he felt more comfortable with the world of entertainment. he was not able to compete in academics because they do not have the ability. but in the world of entertainment he felt could compete ddan have talent. ali feels more alive and a lot to learn in this world.
some time ago on the shooting location some fanatical fans desperate to break the fence location. even because of this incident manager and the director was angry with Ali. I'm very pity on him. I really don't like with the fans like that with ali. I like ali, just loving him. not until glorify exalt him. but I still love my honey sweet ali :* hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment